Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Adventure

Those of you who know me, know that I always like to have a project on the side. Not because we need the money, not because my life is boring, but for my sanity. With 3 little kids and a big calling the the church I feel like I need something that is just for me. Something where I can let my creative juices flow! It is very therapeutic for me. So I started a new adventure! I was hired on as a teacher for Poppy Seed Projects. They are a company who makes crafts! (I LOVE to craft) What I like about Poppy Seed is they offer a product that is uplifting and super affordable. What I will be doing is teaching people how to make their very own temple pictures, family pictures, clocks and other crafts. They are HUGE pictures, super affordable and everyone LOVES them.



The temple pictures and the family pictures are 26x32 when it is finished. The cost is $57 as opposed to the hundreds of $$$ at Costco and other places that sell temple pictures. And the best part is each person gets to make their own! If you would like to host a class or come to one of my classes let me know, I would love to come teach you! Makes a really fun Girl's Night out or Super Saturday craft. And if you host a class you get FREE pictures....even better!

I am just finishing up my personal pictures that I have made and will post pictures soon! So come back to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment