Monday, June 27, 2011

6? Really??

Is it true? Can my little Dude man really be 6?
Special request: 6 pancakes stacked on top of each other smothered in syrup. So I stacked those pancakes and also made a #6 pancake. Yeah, he ate them all, this boy can really eat breakfast!


I asked Caleb what he would like to do on his birthday. All he wanted to do was play the wii (mom and dad gave him games for his bday present). We also received a shipment of goodies I ordered online. They were so excited to get their new goggles, they couldn't wait to wear them! (all day)

That night we had the family over for a birthday BBQ. Caleb got a boogie board for the pool.....

...and a fish tank + 3 fish!

He named them Mario, Bowser, and dry-bones. Can you tell we are a little obsessed? (PS we have already had 1 casualty) :(

me-ma made a favorite....Jello Cake! Yum (papa is teasing him)

Ashley and Ryan gave him a cup of tokens for a Chuck-E-cheese date with them!
Happy Birthday Buddy! I can't believe that you are already 6 and on your way to first grade.
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment