Thursday, June 9, 2011

Caleb Graduates!

Yes it's true, my baby graduated Kindergarten. Not sure what graduating from Kindergarten means....he is staying in the same school, will not be moving away from home anytime soon, and he has not gotten a job yet, but regardless he graduated! Congrats!!



His best buddy Ty, these two are inseparable. Not sure how it will work in 1st grade, they have different teachers.....I haven't told Caleb yet, he will be devastated.



These 4 cuties are known as "The Team". I asked Caleb what that means. From what I gather it is kind of like a club of sorts. I asked Caleb who runs "the team". Apparently Ty is "the Chief" and their mission: to get, I quote "hot girls"
WHAT???
Ty, Caleb, Taylor, and Riley (the twins)


For the program they sang a whole bunch of songs they learned throughout the year. Caleb just stood there with his hands in his pockets barely singing and absolutely no actions. He was not about the embarrass himself!

1st grade??? I can't talk about it......

No comments:

Post a Comment