Monday, June 27, 2011

Caleb's Splash party

We had an outdoor party to celebrate Caleb's birthday. We gave him a choice: he could take a couple friends to the movies or he could invite a bunch of friends to a water party. He chose water party because more friends= more presents! Smart kid, can't deny the truth!




We had hot dogs for lunch....


...2 slip n slides...and a pool


I am SO proud of myself, I made these cute cupcakes. I can't take credit for the idea though. A friend of mine had an outdoor party for her son and I stole this idea from her blog! Thanks Sara, they were a huge hit!

The cupcake is even blue with 2 swedish fish floating around in them!

We had a super fun time, but man-o-man we were exhausted. We ended up with 20 kids! But we can't complain. It was easy, the weather was nice and everyone had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment