Monday, August 1, 2011

Trafalga


We went with Me-ma and Landon to Trafalga and had a GREAT time! The weather was nice enough to do the activities that were outside that we hadn't tried before.





This picture was taken after the water boat bumper ride. We were all able to go and we all got SOAKED! There were some teenage kids that were just brutal and soaked us. My mom and I were just tall enough that we were really in line of fire because of the way the boats sprayed, so we got the brunt of it!


We had Cambree try the Frog Hopper, so was not to thrilled to try it, but she is my adventurous child and I thought she would love it, so I threw her on it....what do you think???

....Yup, I was right! She hated it the first time, or so we thought. Then she kept asking to go on the rest of the day. She LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment