Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bus Stop

 On the first day of school we planned a muffin and juice party to see the kids off! It was fun to see all the little kids dressed in their best and ready for school.




I love this boy SO much. It has been a different world with him gone. He ads so much to our house that it is weird to have him gone all day. The bus picks him up at about 8:40 and get doesn't get home until 4! The first week was rough. Caleb has trouble with change, so he was coming home just a grump. I knew that he would need time adjusting, so I tried not to get too frustrated. This week was much better. He is coming home in a good mood and is getting excited to go in the morning. The house has been SO quiet this past week. Caden and Cambree play so well together that sometimes I hardly even know they are here. Caleb's favorite part of school is recess and eating school lunch. I think he is going to have a great year. He tested really high in his reading assessment so I hope that he feels like he is challenged and doesn't get bored. But I know he is going to LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment