Friday, May 13, 2011

My baby sis gets married

Well they did it!! My sister got herself hitched!!!

Our cute little family on the temple grounds. The tulips, flowers and trees were gorgeous!

My sis looked SO pretty! Ryan is one lucky man!






These two are excited to be "cousins" (sort of)! Two pees in a pod






They had an ice cream bar, waffle cones, and all the toppings you could hope for.


My handsome dad! I was so proud of him, he shed just a couple little tears during the ceremony, and then after the reception starting singing "Another One Bites the Dust"!




Such a great day! Everything was SO pretty! Congrats you guys, we are SO excited for you!
PS for those who don't know. Ryan did not tell a soul where they were going on their Honeymoon, I got a small quick text from her yesterday that said they just arrived in
Jackson Hole!!

1 comment:

  1. Smart--taking pics of your sister's wedding annoucement. You'll always have it on file.

    Cambree's dress IS so stinking cute *I* could die!! :)

    ReplyDelete