Friday, May 13, 2011

Funny-isms

Here are some funny things the kids have said lately:

The other night while Brandon was driving the kids home from my Sister's wedding reception Cambree kept saying,
"My dress is so stinkin cute, I could just die!"
She said that about Ryan and Ashley's car that we decorated,
"Ashley's car is so stinkin cute, I could just die!"



So I have a large mole on the side of my face, actually I have moles everywhere. But there is one in particular that the kids bother me about. But they can never get it in their heads that it is called a mole. They call it a Mullet!! haha
They are always telling me, "mom, there is a Mullet on your face"
"Mom, where did you get that mullet?"
"Mom, will I have mullets on my face too"
"When will my mullets come in?"
"Look mom, I found a mullet on my arm"
Well I guess we are just a family of mullet heads, what can I say?

2 comments:

  1. Are mullets contagious? :) J/K Loved the stories. I'll have to keep coming back here from time to time. Cute blog, Amanda! I hear ya about starting over. I haven't blogged since Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious.I'm In the quiet section of the BYU-I library and it took all I had not to burst out laughing.

    ReplyDelete