Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day! I got to sleep in until 8:30am. What a treat! I woke up to my kids and hubby walking in with a GIANT plate of breakfast and singing "Mother I Love You". How cute is that? Then my mom was able to come over and spend almost the whole day with us. She went to church with us and was able to hear the kids sing in Sacrament Meeting. Then we came home from church and had the whole family over for some yummy food!

The kids made me the cutest little gifts at school!
It reads:
Sometimes I get discouraged becasue I am so small,
And always leave my fingerprints on furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing; -I'll be grown-up someday,
And all these tiny handprints will simply fade away.
So here are my little handprints, just so you can recall,
Exactly how they looked when I was very small.
I love you Mom! Love Caleb H

Cambree gave me these cute little gifts too!
It reads:
My mom is really great;
She's sweet as she can be;
When I need some help, I know
She's always there for me.
Mom loves me all the time,
Even when I'm a pest;
She always takes good care of me;
My mother is the best!

This reads:
My mother is the most important person that I know.
She does so many things for me.....
Like cook and wash and sew.
She dries my eyes and mends my cuts,
She plays with me each day.
And this is how I see her.....
In her very special way.
She has YELLOW hair.
Big BLUE eyes
She's 5 years old
I think she's 16 inches high
And she has a heart of gold.
Her favorite color must be RED
...I think that's what she said.
She weighs about 16,000 100 lbs
And tucks me into bed.
Her favorite food is LASAGNA
I love her you can see.
She's just the perfect mother
And she means everything to me!
All my love,
Cambree


I also got a beautiful spring bouquet of flowers from my handsome hubby!
I am SO grateful to be a mother and to have 3 beautiful kids. I feel so blessed. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks for making my day SO nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment