Sunday, October 9, 2011

I may just skip this phase

 I am SO awesome.....so I thought. It is that time again to potty train the next child. I was gearing him up and getting him all excited. We went to the store and he picked out dinosaur underwear and thought we would try them out. So one day we took the diaper off and on went the "gine-sore" (dinosaur) underwear. What a big boy!!
 Yeah, I was done after about 20 minutes!! I did nothing with my day except plan to stay right by his side and ask if he had to go potty. Well he peed through all the dinosaur underwear and wouldn't put on any other pairs because "they weren't his". I finally got him to wear a pair only to have him poop in them, try to take them off, step in the poop and track it all over the living room. Yup, DONE! He started begging me to put his diaper back on. And I was fine with that considering the fact that I wasn't feeling well that day. We will try again later: Maybe! Who knows, the kid may be in diapers till he's 30! I may just skip this phase!

 But I couldn't resist these cute cheeks in big boy underwear

No comments:

Post a Comment