Sunday, October 9, 2011

Getaway? Yes, I think I will

 Brandon and I headed down to St. George for an over-niter and went to see the Little Mermaid at the Tuacahn. On the way there his poor semi lost his whole load of hay on the freeway, poor guy had a massive mess to clean up. We stopped in Scipio so Brandon could use the bathroom (I think he has the bladder of a 3 year old. haha) Scipio in a town of about, oh, 8 people. When we pulled into the gas station it had a Petting Zoo with a Zebra! Weird.
 We staying in this cute little room that I got a killer deal on, those who know me know that I don't like to pay full price for most things. $140 room for $89. Yup! We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner, and headed to the show.
The show was AWESOME! The special effects were amazing and we had a GREAT time. We went to the 49th sold out show in a row. Next year they have been given the rights to do Aladdin. The tickets are already on sale, so grab em while their hot! The next morning we went swimming, and came home. Super quick trip, but so nice to get away even for just 1 night!

No comments:

Post a Comment