Friday, May 11, 2012

Coleman's blessing

 We blessed Coleman this last Sunday, May 6th. It was a great day! We had Brandon's family from Indiana and Kansas come in to town. We had his whole family minus 1 brother. We also had a couple people from my family come. Brandon gave him his name: Coleman Rand Hart, and he gave him a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful that he is a worthy preisthood holder so he can bless our babies. After the blessing we all came back to our place for a taco bar. We had a great time together visiting and laughing, it was fun to all be together for such a special day.
 Isn't this the chubbiest 2 month old you have ever seen? I LOVE it!!


 Grandpa Rand. What a great man to be named after! I know he will be such a great example to Coleman.
 So I had to buy Coleman his very own blessing outfit, there was no way I could squeeze him into the ones the other boys wore. I bought it plenty big so I didn't even think to try it on him before the big event. So the morning of as I was putting it on him it was going so well, until I went to button it at the bottom. The legs of the outfit are elastic in the back......that didn't mean much! I could barely close the darn thing. It was super tight around his legs! He still looks adorable!


 I am so in love with this bunch!







 yeah, it is totally a joke to try and get a decent picture of this bunch of monkeys!




 the Hart clan
We are grateful for all the family who came to support Coleman on his big day. It was a great day full of great people and great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment