Monday, February 27, 2012

January Fun

 I realized that the past two months I didn't really take any pictures! The last 2 months of being pregnant really did me in! We really didn't do anything picture worthy because I felt so lousy! But here is a glimpse of just a few things we have done lately....

Caden had a little play date with his best buddy Ethan. He came over for 1 hr and for that 1 hr it was total chaos! After being here about 10 minutes I was about done. These two together are trouble. Don't ask why but I could not keep clothes on either child! I told Cambree I would pay her $1 to go play with them in the toy room and keep an eye on them while I tried to get something done. After 10 minutes she comes downstairs completely frustrated and tells me that it is not worth $1...she was done! haha I love that they are good buds, but holy smokes are they trouble! Good thing I was paid for my time in Chic Fil A! haha

My sister and I took my mom out for her birthday to Desert Star Playhouse, which she loves! It was a fun time just being with us girls!!

We took the kids to the dentist for a cleaning. They have been trying SO hard to remember to brush their teeth so that they would get a good report back from the dentist. Our last trip was miserable. 8 cavities and an empty wallet are not my idea of a good report. So we told them if they were cavity free we would take them to do something fun. Well......not cavities......for any of us......even Brandon! So we took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. It was a school day, so no one was there, literally. We had the whole place to ourselves. The kids had a blast! Then one month later we got a call from the dentist saying that Caleb won a prize from the "No Cavity Wall". We won an electric toothbrush. Holy Smokes, I have never seen someone so excited about a toothbrush before! 










No comments:

Post a Comment