Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Fancy Nancy Sioree



Cambree celebrated her 4th birthday with all her girlfriends and cousins. It was such a blast and the girls had a GREAT time.

Shaylee, Tessa, Cambree, Hannah, Bailey, Elena, Jane and Emy.
We had a surprise guest: Fancy Nancy showed up! They had a fashion show.....
She read them her Fancy Story......
and did a Fancy magic show!
We drank pink punch out of tea cups, with colorful straws......
We ate parfaits (that's a fancy word for ice cream sundaes)
We frosted and decorated cookies
and opened presents
I think the Birthday Princess had a blast!! She was a little shy at first and didn't want to participate. But she soon got into it and had a really fun day.

1 comment:

  1. I must be out of the loop b/c I've no idea who Fancy Nancy is! anyway, looks like such a fun party. Sorry we didn't call to wish her a happy birthday. I have no excuse, other than I'm lame. :S

    ReplyDelete